|If you want to take your graffiti game to the next level then I can not recommend this ebook enough. It has a money-back guarantee so there is no risk but it lays down the fundamentals that really improve your art. |
Check it out here : How to Draw Graffiti - A beginners Guide
The necessary graffiti words, lingo, jargon or slang terms you need to know, excluding everything that will make you sound straight out of a 1980s break dancing video.
- All City: when a writer is known and their work is visible throughout the entire city.
- Action: a European term for a graffiti mission.
- Back Jump: when a train is stationery for a few minutes at some point during its daily service and possible to paint.
- Bomb/Bombing: the act of painting illegal graffiti in the streets.
- Biting: to directly copy another writer’s style and letters.
- Blackbook: a graffiti writer’s sketchbook.
- Buff: to clean or remove graffiti.
- Burner: a really good graffiti piece.
- Cap: the nozzle on spray-paint, different caps give different thickness of line, there’s lots of different caps out there, the two main categories are fats and skinnys. (Cap can also mean the same as going-over)
- Clean Train: an American term for passenger trains.